Hedges will need some downtime next week

Guys:

The colo facility that houses hedges is doing some facilities work next week, and will need to shut down the unit for several hours. I don't have the date/time schedule yet.

I no longer have root on hedges, due to a power supply failure on my workstation, and a non-backed-up SSH key. :(

I'll post the date/time here when I know it. Could someone set up a crontab to shut the machine down, with warning, at that time?

Thanks!

b.g.
--
Bill Gatliff