Re: Missing drivers for USB Ethernet adapters

Hi All

On Tue, Feb 19, 2008 at 12:14 PM, Håkon Stordahl <haastord@online.no> wrote:

>  Thanks! Currently I'm using mcs7830, but I was also successfully using
>  rtl8150 for quite some time. The cdc_ether module could also be nice
>  to have, though so far I've not used it a lot on this architecture.

I have enabled CONFIG_USB_CATC, CONFIG_USB_KAWETH, CONFIG_USB_PEGASUS,
and CONFIG_USB_RTL8150 for arm, but I'm not sure when a kernel with
these options enabled will be released. Once again, sorry for the
inconvenience.

Gordon

--
Gordon Farquharson