Re: armel boxes for Debian

On Thu, February 21, 2008 14:28, Riku Voipio wrote:
> Sounds reasonable proposal to me. What kind of insight do you need?

Any insight is already better than the current situation, where the only
thing we can see about the buildd's are build logs that are being mailed
to us.

Things like the queue or what is currently building, for every arch, would
be very useful in my opinion. Of course it would need to be ensured that
it doesn't leak relevant information to the world.

> IJ's udpate-buildd.net scripts provide some insight (see the bottom of
> page for example on of two of the three buildd's we have:)

Yes, such a thing would be great.

Thijs