Re: Problem installing debian ARM on nslu2

* Marcos Lazarini <mvlaza@gmail.com> [2008-02-17 23:22]:
> I'm following the instructions from
> <http://www.cyrius.com/debian/nslu2/install.html>. It all goes pretty
> fine until the point I have to choose the installer modules, that is:
> partman-auto, partman-ext3 and usb-storage-modules-2.6.18-5-ixp4xx-di.
> Unfortunately, I have no usb-storage-modules-2.6.18-5-ixp4xx-di module
> in the list. Without this module, the installer cannot see my USB
> stick nor USB HDD, and the partman sees only the internal memory
> blocks.

This is because the stable version of Debian was updated a few days
ago with a new, incompatible kernel.  I will have to rebuild the
unofficial installer images.  Give me a day or two.
--
Martin Michlmayr
http://www.cyrius.com/