Re: State of the arm/ixp4xx 2.6.24 kernel (important if you run Debian on an NSLU2)

Hi Gordon!

Gordon Farquharson schrieb:
> Let me know if you find discover any problems with the driver. I have
> tested it a bit, but certainly not for all situations.

The GPL ethernet driver in debian's 2.6.24-2 is working very well for
me. iperf shows 31.1 Mbits/sec. No errors for me until now.

Thanks to those who made this possible. I am looking forward to seeing
this in d-i. Also it is great to see armel currently moving into debian.

Kevin
--
http://www.kevin-price.de/