unable to boot own kernel on Thecus N2100

Hello,

I use lenny on my N2100 with standard kernel
(linux-image-2.6.22-3-iop32x) - works excellent! I have just rebuilt
kernel with make-kpkg (I used original 2.6.22-3-iop32x config and only
enabled ARM_THUMB, AEABI and OABI_COMPAT options.)

Reboot looks so:

[...]
Begin: Mounting root file system... ...
Begin: Running /scripts/local-top ...
Begin: Loading MD modules ...
md: raid1 personality registered for level 1
Success: loaded module raid1.
Done.
Begin: Assembling all MD arrays ...
md: md0 stopped.
md: invalid raid superblock magic on mtdblock0
md: mtdblock0 has invalid sb, not importing!
md: md_import_device returned -22
mdadm: failed tomd: invalid raid superblock magic on mtdblock0
 add 8:17 to /demd: mtdblock0 has invalid sb, not importing!
md: md_import_device returned -22
v/md0: Invalid argument
mdadm: md: md1 stopped.
failed to add 8:1 to /dev/md0: Invalid argument
mdadm: failed to RUN_ARRAY /dev/md0: Invalid argument
mdadm: Not enough devices to start the array.
md: invalid raid superblock magic on mtdblock0
md: mtdblock0 has invalid sb, not importing!
md: md_import_device returned -22
mdadm: failed tomd: invalid raid superblock magic on mtdblock0
md: mtdblock0 has invalid sb, not importing!
 add 8:19 to /demd: md_import_device returned -22
v/md1: Invalid argument
mdadm: failed to add 8:3 to /dev/md1: Invalid argument
mdadm: failed to RUN_ARRAY /dev/md1: Invalid argument
mdadm: Not enough devices to start the amd: invalid raid superblock
magic on mtdblock0
rray.
/dev/md1:md: mtdblock0 has invalid sb, not importing!
md: md_import_device returned -22
 File exists
mdadm: failed tomd: invalid raid superblock magic on mtdblock0
md: mtdblock0 has invalid sb, not importing!
md: md_import_device returned -22
 add 8:19 to /dev/md/1: Invalid argument
mdadm: failed to add 8:3 to /dev/md/1: Invalid argument
mdadm: failed to RUN_ARRAY /dev/md/1: Invalid argument
mdadm: Not enough devices to start thmd: invalid raid superblock magic
on mtdblock0
md: mtdblock0 has invalid sb, not importing!
md: md_import_device returned -22
e array.
mdadm: failed tomd: invalid raid superblock magic on mtdblock0
md: mtdblock0 has invalid sb, not importing!
 add 8:19 to /demd: md_import_device returned -22
v/md/1: Invalid argument
mdadm: failed to add 8:3 to /dev/md/1: Invalid argument
mdadm: failed to RUN_ARRAY /dev/md/1: Invalid argument
mdadm: Not enough devices to start thmd: invalid raid superblock magic
on mtdblock0
md: mtdblock0 has invalid sb, not importing!
e array.
md: md_import_device returned -22
mdadm: failed tomd: invalid raid superblock magic on mtdblock0
 add 8:19 to /demd: mtdblock0 has invalid sb, not importing!
md: md_import_device returned -22
v/md/1: Invalid argument
[...and so on... forever...]

It looks lake a problem with mdadm or a broken script inside initramfs...
I restored the original kernel and it works fine. It has no problems
with assembling raid devices:

[...]
Begin: Mounting root file system... ...
Begin: Running /scripts/local-top ...
Uniform Multi-Platform E-IDE driver Revision: 7.00alpha2
ide: Assuming 33MHz system bus speed for PIO modes; override with idebus=xx
Begin: Loading MD modules ...
md: raid1 personality registered for level 1
Success: loaded module raid1.
Done.
Begin: Assembling all MD arrays ...
md: md0 stopped.
md: bind<sdb1>
md: bind<sda1>
raid1: raid set md0 active with 2 out of 2 mirrors
mdadm: /dev/md0 has been startedmd: md1 stopped.
 with 2 drives.
md: bind<sdb3>
md: bind<sda3>
raid1: raid set md1 active with 2 out of 2 mirrors
mdadm: /dev/md1 has been started with 2 drives.
Success: assembled all arrays.
Done.
[...]

Any ideas?

--
Przemyslaw Kwiatkowski [Micha], micha@fidonet.org.pl, 2:480/127@FidoNet
SMS# +48 601 238089, GPG: 2CA0 F353 85FD B0F1 1BD4 73D7 F85D 2717

"Any technology distinguishable from magic is insufficiently advanced."
(c) Gregory Benford