Re: Munin

> On Fri, Jan 11, 2008 at 01:24:26PM +0200, Salvatore Iovene wrote:
>> your own
>> which

>> > I meant the ARM EABI Debian port currently under developement. See
>> > http://wiki.debian.org/ArmEabiPort
>>
>> Thanks, it sounds great. Do you know if there's a armel d-i image
>> optimized
>> for the Thecus N2100?
>
> I guess it's here.
> http://people.debian.org/~joeyh/d-i/armel/images/daily/iop32x/netboot/
>
> Do you know if it's worth trying or is it too early?

I tried it about 4 weeks ago and the install process was broken.  The
partitioner crashed every time it tried to start up so there was no way of
completing the installation.

The path given above is slightly misleading because the images are not
"daily" - they were about 4 months old.  Unless there's a new one which
has been built since mid-December then I wouldn't bother trying it.

John