Re: more ram/swap on leisner, please?

On 2008-01-02 11:00 -0500, Camm Maguire wrote:
> I requested this a few weeks ago too -- don't know if the message got
> through.

It did, but may not have been spotted by Bill on the end of the fortran
transition thread.

Bill Gatliff is the man with the access to add RAM or swap. I suspect
he board is already maxed out on physical RAM (it's only little), but
some more swap ought to be do-able.

Bill?

Some better hardware is in the works, but leisner will have to suffice
for a little while longer.

Wookey
--
Principal hats:  Balloonz - Toby Churchill - Aleph One - Debian
http://wookware.org/