Re: My co-lo ISP is kicking me out...

Bill Gatliff wrote:
[..]
> One possibility is to bring the box back to my office, and put it on
> what is basically an ADSL with a dynamic IP address.  That's no problem
> for outbound, but it will make it hard for anyone except me to do
> maintenance.  We could possibly address that with openvpn.
>
> Any other ideas?

My standard answer: IPv6.

Get yourself an AYIYA or heartbeat tunnel and voila, dynamic IPv4
becomes a static IPv6 ;)

There are lots of people who already have IPv6 and for the ones who
don't they can do the same thing. Notez bien that mentioning Debian or
other Open Source stuff in the signup gives extra credits on signup ;)

Greets,
 Jeroen