R: leds and rtc problem

> Theses 2 leds are provided by the iop gpios but the others are provided
> by the f75111 driver. Check that you have enabled it in your kernel
> configuration (iirc you'll find the option to enable this module in the
> i2c menu).
Ok, I found : <M> Fintec F75111 chip   , I selected it and I am going to
recompile the kernel and test the new zImage: I will let you informed about progress !

> > ---
> > 2nd question: I have no rtc inside; I setup in order to get the time
> from an external time server,
> > and it is ok; Anyway I would like to know if this system (ss4000e)
> actually support rtc, and
> > what can I try to do to enable it. I have non /dev/rtc0 nor any
> module compiled about rtc
> Look for rs5c372 in your kernel configuration

I found : <*>   Ricoh RS5C372A/B, RV5C386, RV5C387A    already selected.
It is built-in and not modular....Is it OK ?
in dmesg, about rtc, I can read:

RPC: Registered tcp transport module.
XScale DSP coprocessor detected.
drivers/rtc/hctosys.c: unable to open rtc device (rtc0)
md: Autodetecting RAID arrays.