thecus n2100 armel lenny upgrade, won't boot

Hello,

I upgraded my thecus n2100 this morning. The upgrade seemed to have worked
fine:

> Setting up linux-image-2.6.25-2-iop32x (2.6.25-7) ...
>
>  Hmm. The package shipped with a symbolic link
> /lib/modules/2.6.25-2-iop32x/source However, I can not read the target: No
> such file or directory
>  Therefore, I am deleting /lib/modules/2.6.25-2-iop32x/source
>
> Running depmod.
> Finding valid ramdisk creators.
> Using mkinitramfs-kpkg to build the ramdisk.
> Not updating initrd symbolic links since we are being updated/reinstalled
> (2.6.25-6 was configured last, according to dpkg)
> Not updating image symbolic links since we are being updated/reinstalled
> (2.6.25-6 was configured last, according to dpkg)
> Running postinst hook script flash-kernel.
> Flashing kernel... done.
> Flashing initramfs... done.
> Setting up libvolume-id0 (0.125-5) ...
> Setting up udev (0.125-5) ...

However, after a reboot it didn't come back. It seems to do some form of
booting but it is not reachable via the network.

I managed to enter redboot via telnet, but am a little at a loss how to boot
the installed kernel manually, at least in a way that produces some useful
output.

Any ideas or do I need to add a serial port in order to debug the issue?

Thanks, Joost Damad

--
homepage: http://damad.be/joost
photo/blog: http://damad.be/joost/blog