Libqt4 library compilations

Hi all,
I was trying to compile the libqt4 series of libraries (libqt4-assistant, libqt4-core, etc.), and am always encountering this error. I wanted to see if anyone on this forum has seen it before:
{standard input}:13762: Warning: end of file in string; '"' inserted
I am using the SID (unstable) versions of the libraries, and am using "dpkg-buildpackage -rfakeroot" to build them. If I redo the compilation again with a "No clean" option, I get a segmentation fault.