Re: Libidl0 compilation error

Martin,

Could you send me your ENV variables, please? I am sending you an username in private email.

As for the compilation method, I am just using the standard compilation method:
"dpkg-buildpackage -tc" or "dpkg-buildpackage -nc". Sometimes I use the "-j2" argument for faster compilation.
Thanks
Dinesh

On Fri, Jul 18, 2008 at 5:56 AM, Martin Guy <martinwguy@yahoo.it> wrote:
On 7/17/08, Dinesh D <dinesh.arm@gmail.com> wrote:
> I also diff'ed our libtool files (see attachment). There doesn't seem to be
> much of a difference except for F77 tags on your configuration that are
> absent in mine.

Agree. So where's the quotation on the space getting dropped?
At this point, suggest me a username privately and try your
compilation scheme on my box - that way we can see whether it's system
setup or something funny in your compilation method or your user
environment.