Re: ARM kernel snapshots - 2.6.26-rc8

* Holger Levsen <holger@layer-acht.org> [2008-07-05 15:43]:
> And indeed, "# CONFIG_ATA is not set". I'm a bit surprised about this, as I
> thought this was needed on the regular arm flavors as well?!
>
> Is that a bug in the 2.6.26-rc8 debian kernel config?

It was done intentionally in response to #451882 (which limited the
size of the ramdisk artificially, so I disabled a lot of modules that
are not required for the nslu2).

I guess there's no harm in turing CONFIG_ATA and the driver the FSG-3
needs back one.  Which one does it need?
--
Martin Michlmayr
http://www.cyrius.com/