Re: speakup fixes

Martin Guy, le Mon 30 Jun 2008 19:56:10 +0100, a écrit :
> On 6/29/08, Samuel Thibault <samuel.thibault@ens-lyon.org> wrote:
> >  > >  I forgot to say you need to run ./debian/rules setup before
> >  > >  dpkg-buildpackage -B
> >  >
> >  > Oh, I'll set it off again. See you in another 24 hours... :)
> >
> > Err, you mean for the compile time?
> >  My patch makes it so that it will only compile speakup, that should be
> >  much faster.
>
> Same again. 48 binary packages, none of them *speakup*.deb, no mention
> of "speakup" in the build log
> http://n2100.martinwguy.co.uk/~martin/arm/linux-modules-extra-2.6-2.6.25/errs
> It feels like I am failing to understand some aspect of what you need doing.

Ah, understood, let me recap:

$ apt-get source -t unstable linux-modules-extra-2.6
$ cd linux-modules-extra-2.6-2.6.25
$ patch -p1 < ../patch
$ rm debian/control.md5sum debian/control -f
$ ./debian/rules setup
$ dpkg-buildpackage -B

We need to drop the control files by hand, it looks like there is no
dependency on the defines file.

Thanks for your patience,
Samuel