Re: Shell Script on Debian

Hi all,

Thanks for all comments, that code may not good for security reason.
Hope you can suggest the more secure and proper way to do so. Since
the purpose of creating that script as for me is to be able to use
script to change the password from other interface for example from a
PHP web interface.

Currently, that's what I found works for my system.