NSLU2 Debian installer for lenny beta 2

The Debian installer team has published the second beta release of the
installer for lenny (what will become Debian 5.0).  I repacked the
image for the Linksys NSLU2 with the proprietary IXP4xx microcode so
Ethernet will work.

The installer is now available in two flavours for the ARM
architecture: "arm" is the old ARM port whereas "armel" is the new ARM
port using the EABI (see <http://wiki.debian.org/ArmEabiPort>) which
offers better support for floating point and other features.  Both the
arm and armel architectures will be supported for lenny but the old
arm port will be dropped after the release of lenny.  At this point, I
therefore recommend that people use armel for new installations.

The beta 2 installer image for NSLU2 can be found on my site:

armel (recommended): http://www.cyrius.com/debian/nslu2/files/tmp/debian-armel-5.0beta2.zip
arm: http://cyrius.com/debian/nslu2/files/tmp/debian-arm-5.0beta2.zip

--
Martin Michlmayr