Re: iceweasel-3.0rc1 for armel available

On Wed, Jun 4, 2008 at 9:29 AM, Martin Guy <martinwguy@yahoo.it> wrote:
On 6/4/08, Joe Foster <joefoster62@gmail.com> wrote:
> Thanks for getting this done.  When I try to install I run into this...
Oops sorry.  Later in the day I updated xulrunner*.deb with a couple
of hacks to fix two word alignment bugs but forgot to regenerate and
upload the Packages files (so the packages you fetched are the new
ones, but the index file has the details for the old ones).

Please apt-get update and try again now

Very Cool....
Thanks Martin, works great now!  Runs fine under twm (my fast test env) and as well as gnome.  Have not pushed it too much, but that will come.
Working on libXrender and libcairo recompiles to be more v7 friendly (VFP) see what kind of performance gains we receive.
Thx again
Joe