Re: maintainers needed for slugimage, ixp4xx-microcode, uboot-mkimage

Marc Singer wrote:
> On Wed, May 28, 2008 at 09:12:15AM -0400, Joey Hess wrote:
> > I plan to orphan these three packages that are used by arm systems.
> > Anyone interested in maintaining them?
>
> I'm willing to take them.

uboot-mkimage: Per Andersson is not a DD, but has expressed interest in
co-maintaining this with you.

slugimage, uboot-mkimage: Rod Whitby is applying to be a DM, and is
interested in co-maintaining these.

So I'd like it if you could adopt these ASAP, and work with Per and Rod.
They're yours, please get my name out of the maintainer field. :-)

--
see shy jo