Re: maintainers needed for slugimage, ixp4xx-microcode, uboot-mkimage

Martin Michlmayr wrote:
> * Marc Singer <elf@buici.com> [2008-05-28 12:09]:
> > > I'd give Rod Whitby a chance to claim slugimage since he's the
> > > upstream maintainer.
> > By all means.  BTW, is Rod a DD?
>
> Nope, but interested in becoming a DM.

I hadn't realized that Rod was interested in that. IIRC I put him as the
co-maintainer of some packages but he wasn't interested in that at the
time. (Though he's still listed as co-maintainer for slugimage,
ixp4xx-microcode and nslu2-utils..)

If Rod is interested in being the DM in charge of any of these, I will
know they're in good hands. I'm also fine with Marc taking them over.

--
see shy jo