Re: Installing rt2570 module

Hi,

Xan wrote:
> Another question: http://packages.qa.debian.org/r/rt2x00.html says that
> rt2x00 has removed from testing and surely from unstable. It will afect
> somehow stable (that I use now in slug)? How?
> What's the new driver? I did not find it.

The driver has been incorporated in the mainline kernel starting with 2.6.24, so
 the out-of-tree driver is not needed anymore. I'm running lenny with Linux
2.6.24 on my NSLU2, and the included rt2x00 driver (rt73usb) works fine with my
D-Link USB wireless network adapter. All I needed to do was to install the
firmware-ralink package.

--
Pelle