apache2 seg faults on startup

Hey guys,

I was wondering if anyone else is getting the following error when apache2 starts up on a slug:

Starting web server: apache2/usr/sbin/apache2ctl: line 83:  4769 Segmentation fault      $HTTPD ${APACHE_ARGUMENTS} -k $ARGV
 failed!

This is a standard apache2 installation, i havent installed PHP or any other apache modules yet.  I took a look at the apache2ctl script, however my bash scripting skills are not that good to identify any sort of an error.  I currently am running just a standard Debian testing install on my slug.

I also checked to see if there was a bug report filed on it and couldn't find anything.

Anyone have any ideas?

Thanks!

--
Brent Kolasinski

Tech Center Assistant
Center for Urban Initiatives and Research
University of Wisconsin - Milwaukee