Re: Missing drivers for USB Ethernet adapters

Hi Håkon

On Feb 18, 2008 3:19 PM, Håkon Stordahl <haastord@online.no> wrote:

> I'm using as a gateway/router an NSLU2 running Debian and with an USB
> Ethernet adapter attached, and it works very well. Thanks! However, I
> noticed that in the most recent kernel package for IXP4xx in unstable
> (linux-image-2.6.24-1-ixp4xx) the drivers for many USB Ethernet
> adapters which used to be located in the directory
> /lib/modules/<kvers>/kernel/drivers/net/usb seem to be missing. I
> believe linux-image-2.6.22-3-ixp4xx is the latest kernel package for
> IXP4xx where these drivers are included.

The drivers were accidentally dropped from the kernel build because we
reorganized our repository archive files. Please let me know which
ones you would like enabled, and I'll make the changes. I have already
enabled the asix driver [1]. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Gordon

[1] http://lists.debian.org/debian-kernel/2008/02/msg00681.html

--
Gordon Farquharson