Re: Thecus N2100

* Martin Michlmayr <tbm@cyrius.com> [2007-11-21 10:04]:
> > what is the status of the serial ata speed on the N2100? Did the
> > changes of the intel people solve the problem? If so, which kernel
> > version do i need and which patches?
> Intel send me a proposed patch for the problem I've been seeing with
> their original solution and I'm currently building a test kernel.

... the new version worked for me on a N2100 and I wanted to add it to
our next kernel release.  Unfortunately, Gordon Farquharson found
yesterday that the patch leads to data corruption on GLAN Tank
(another IOP32x based device) so I'll pull the patch out again.
--
Martin Michlmayr
http://www.cyrius.com/