Re: ARM installer images for etch (4.0) currently broken

Thanks to Rainer and Wouter for this workaround!

Q: How does one invoke the "expert" mode in the "unofficial image" for the NSLU2 installer? Essentially, Rainer's instructions invoke "expert mode" the hard way, but if there's an easy way to get into expert mode right from the start, I'd like to know about it.

Enjoy!

Rick