need help debugging 432658

http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=432658 is an FTBFS on
arm for monotone, a package I maintain.  It appears to be a GCC bug
for this architecture, but I do not have access to ARM hardware on
which to isolate the problem and generate a proper GCC bug report.  I
tried to set up an emulator (qemu) but could not get it to do anything
useful.  I am not a DD and so cannot use the ARM porting boxes.

Can anyone help me?  Short of running down the GCC bug yourself, you
could also give me access to an ARM box with gobs and gobs of memory,
running unstable (this is a C++ application and the problem *may* be
the buildd running out of memory, but I doubt it), or provide
step-by-step, known-to-work instructions for creating and using a qemu
disk image that boots  unstable for ARM, serial console only.

Thanks!
zw