Re: Fw: Re: Java interpreter on ARM GNU/Linux

Peter Naulls wrote:
In message 4696DE0E.2030200@billgatliff.com"><4696DE0E.2030200@billgatliff.com>
          Bill Gatliff <bgat@billgatliff.com> wrote:

Does the n2100 support both OABI and EABI?  If so, maybe someone should
put chroots for both on hedges?

Any ARM processor made in the last 10 years or so will do EABI.   Of
course, you'll need a modern kernel with EABI enabled (the newer the
better) to run both EABI and OABI sensibly on the same system.

D'oh!   :)  Yes, I meant to type "n2100 _kernel_".

I don't know if the packaged one for that board is set up to do both OABI and EABI.

b.g.
--
Bill Gatliff
bgat@billgatliff.com