Re: Is armel project alive?

On Tue, May 01, 2007 at 05:26:50PM +0200, Lennert Buytenhek wrote:
> I'll continue to fix issues with the armel-debs.applieddata.net package
> repository as they pop up, but I'd prefer that in the end we all switch
> to a (semi-)official armel package repository (such as the gnuab one),
> and I'd prefer that that is where the bulk of the effort will go into.

Just poke me if you want any patched packages to be sponsored to gnuab
unreleased repository.

> Thanks for your work on this.  I hope we'll have a more officially
> supported Debian armel port soon.

Thanks for getting it started :) I think the best point to start pimping
for official inclusion is when we have dpkg/apt + toolchain patches
included in the sources of official debian packages.

--
"rm -rf" only sounds scary if you don't have backups