istanbul FTBFS on arm-cats, but builds fine on arm-iop32x

[Please CC: me, as I'm not subscribed to the list]

Hi all,
I recently noticed a FTBFS of istanbul on arm. It segafult during
configure, while checking the presence of python gconf module (`try
import gconf`).[1]

The autobuilder machine is grieg (Cats, 200Mhz, 256MB RAM, adminned by
alfie and CC:ed here).

However, istanbul builds fine on a different arm machine, on a op32x
(thecus N2100 running etch, thanks to Sjoerd).

As I haven't access to such a machine, can someone please investigate
what could be the problem? I can't find other packages failing in such
way, so I'm not sure if the problem is on the autobuilder or is
something else arm-flavour related.

Also, can the buildd admins reschedule a build (maybe on a
different autobuilder), as it is preventing istanbul migration to
testing?

[1] http://buildd.debian.org/fetch.cgi?pkg=istanbul;ver=0.2.2-1;arch=arm;stamp=1173799206

Cheers, Luca

--
 .''`.  ** Debian GNU/Linux **  | Luca Bruno
: :'  :   The Universal O.S.    | luca.br(AT)uno.it