Re: Can someone still help with install

Hi John

I haven't forgotten about you :-) I just haven't been able to work on
this problem for the past couple of days.

On 4/17/07, John Fieldsend <jfieldsend@gmail.com> wrote:
Apr 17 16:57:45 apt-install: WARNING: The following packages cannot be
authenticated!

Apr 17 16:57:45 apt-install: libvolume-id0 udev busybox libklibc klibc-utils
initramfs-tools

It looks like apt is not able to authenticate the packages on which
initramfs depends. I suggest trying a different Debian mirror,
although it shouldn't make a difference if the mirrors are working
properly. I typically use debian.lcs.mit.edu (which worked this
weekend) and sometimes debian.osuosl.org.

BTW, what mirror did you select? I'll see if I can reproduce the
problem using that the mirror you used.

Gordon

--
Gordon Farquharson