Re: Experiences of armel on NSLU2

On Thursday 15 February 2007 05:10, Joey Hess wrote:
> Rod Whitby wrote:
> > Looks like you're not loading the microcode.
>
> FWIW, it's in /lib/firmware on an installed nslu2 system.

Aha! This is using the open source network driver (as far as I know!) and
didn't think it still had a microcode. That'll teach me to blindly
copy /lib (and then remember to copy /lib/modules/* back in once I'd
remembered that!).

Will copy over the firmware this evening and try again...

> The LEDs won't light during boot unless nslu2-utils is installed, BTW.

They are lighting and flashing variously but not when the disk is mounted.
I would have thought that I had nslu2-utils installed but I could be
wrong: they used to light up as expected before I started "messing".

Cheers,

Laz