Re: [Debian Wiki] Update of "ArmEabiTodo" by nchip

On Sun, Jan 28, 2007 at 03:40:38PM +0100, Lennert Buytenhek wrote:
> As you can see, r10 gets thrashed only a couple of lines above.
> The restore code also thrashes the restored value immediately
> afterwards:

> -	ldmfd	sp!, {r0,r1,r2,r3,r4,r5,r6,r7,r10,r12}
> +	ldmfd	sp!, {r0,r1,r2,r3,r4,r5,r6,r7,r12}
>     /* Reload return address */
> 	ldr	r10, .Lcaml_last_return_address

convincing enough :) I just wanted file in all patches that where clear,
and then look closer at anything I was uncertain about. Daniel Baumann
gets the price of fastest bugfixer in debian, both armel bugfixes
uploaded within hour of filing!!

I've pointed armel.debian.net to the same machine as
armel-debs.applieddata.net, in case someone want a more official
sounding host to connect to. however, someone needs to add a vhost
to that machine.

Do you have build logs online? Reminds me also that we need to do
some infrastructure work for armel as well, unless you want to apply
all the armel patches.

--
"rm -rf" only sounds scary if you don't have backups