Re: NSLU2: Problems browsing samba shares on MacOS X Leopard and Nautilus

I also get this error (it makes the box unusable as a domain controller)
on all samba versions >= 3.0.25.

There seems to be a regression in the code, this also happens with user
names and the domain name, the first letters gets duplicated for the
amount of letters in the name.