Problem configuring Saned

Hi list,

I've sucessfully installed an Epson DX6050 onto my Slug. The printer
side works in a perfect manner with Cups since i downgraded gs-esp to
the sarge version.

Now, i'd like to have the scanner work, I did the same step as described
here, http://www.nslu2-linux.org/wiki/HowTo/SetUpAScannerServerWithSANE

Sane-find-scanner says:
	 found USB scanner (vendor=0x04b8, product=0x082e) at libusb:003:003

 scanimage -L returns:

I've edited the /etc/sane.d/epson.conf as follows:

	usb 0x4b8 0x82e

Same setup works on my i686 Laptop running lenny.

Any help welcome :-)

Olivier