qemu and qtemu wrongly in dep-wait for armel

Can someone who is able to talk to riku please forward this? I now get
<nchip@kos.to> (expanded from <nchip@toosa.net>): delivery temporarily
   suspended: connect to localhost[127.0.0.1]: Connection refused
Ta
I just noticed that qemu (and qtemu) are in dep-wait (on gcc-3.4) for
armel, but I think they should be in not-for-us. qemu definitely need
gcc-3.4 since it uses gcc to compile code fragments and then
hand-edits the assembler in a dirty way, and the munger doesn't
understand gcc-4 output.
  In fact, it doesn't know about arm assembler either, so it's out on
two counts.