dual-booting thecus

I've got a thecus here with armel on /dev/sda1 and old arm on /dev/sda2
the kernel/iunitrd in flash is armel. So it boots into armel and can
chroot into old arm.

BUt I wonder if there is a way of doing a genuine dual-boot with a
real old-arm kernel using the /dev/sda2 rootfs. Can I arrange that
without too much faffing?

Note I have no ireal dea how the redboot flash layout and flash-kernel
package interact to limit/allow such options, although so far as I can
tell from superficial perusal there is no provision, and quite
possibly no space, for multiple kernels/initrds.

Wookey
--
Principal hats:  Balloonz - Toby Churchill - Aleph One - Debian
http://wookware.org/