Re: NSLU2, Etch, and brick mode

Oops, forgot to reply all:

I am having the exact same problem!

I was also using a 1Gb flash drive, but after the slug doing what you've
described repeatedly over the course of several days, it eventually stopped
booting completely. It just sat there with the Orange and Green LEDs lit as
you describe.

I thought it might have been the flash drive at fault (it was a cheap one),
but it does the same with 3 different USB hard disks too.

I thought it may have been related to a package or kernel module I might
have installed, but it does it even with a fresh Debian install.

Rob.

------ End of Forwarded Message