Re: ARM installer images for etch (4.0) currently broken

I cannot contact the system via network , it is unreachable , although the network led is green.

Linksys say to me that with this firmware they cannot support me.

Do you know how can I upload the right firmware to the system ?

Thanks for your help,

Martin Michlmayr ha scritto:
* Fabio De Marco <fabio.demarco@acantho.com> [2007-10-29 11:40]:
I have problem with my Linksys NSLU2 after downloadin firmware from the web site :
whith the file  :

This is the installer.  This is broken at the moment.

I had prepared an USB key witth che manual installation instructions :

When you use this method, you need to use the following firmware:

Fabio De Marco
Direzione Tecnica
Acantho S.p.A.
Via Molino Rosso 8