"cats" buildd migrated

Hiya folks,

I've moved the buildd on cats over to another Thecus box, just as I
did with toffee a while back. SSH login and mail details should be
identical if you need anything (for those people with accounts);
obviously, shout if you have any problems. We'll keep the old install
around on the old machine for a short while, in case.

This means that now 2 of the 4 cats machines (that I know of) have
been replaced by much faster N2100s, each with more memory
too. smackdown and grieg are still cats boxes, but I'd suggest we look
into retiring/replacing them soon too.

Cheers,
  Mature Sporty Personal
  More Innovation More Adult