kernel 2.6.23

Do anybody try kernel 2.6.23?
I tested it on Sharp Zaurus SL750 with XScale-PXA255 and u-boot.
I copied .config from 2.6.22.9 kernel that is work for me.
Make oldconfig. Only black screen after flashing new kernel.
Ok. I make allnoconfig and then set only important sets.
Kernel boot but it doesn't use my CONFIG_CMDLINE and try to mount NAND flash
second partition.
CONFIG_CMDLINE="console=ttyS0,115200n8 console=tty1 noinitrd root=/dev/mmcblk0p1 rootfstype=ext3 rw rootdelay=5
I use SD as rootfs.
I compiled MMC driver not as module but it loaded after kernel mount rootfs
Do anybody can comment this
Thank's in advance.
--
Sergey