From: Joe Attardi [mailto:jattardi@gmail.com]
Sent: donderdag 27 september 2007 20:36
To: debian-arm@lists.debian.org
Subject: Pertelian X2040 on debian-arm running on a NSLU2

Hi all,

Hopefully this is the right list, the nslu2-general group says that questions about running Debian on the slug should come here.

I just recently got etch running on my NSLU2, and it runs great! I want to attach a Pertelian X2040 LCD (attaches via USB) to show basic system statistics, etc. But before I do that, I wanted to ask if anyone knows if it will run successfully with LCDproc or lcd4linux or a similar tool?

I know it can run on SlugOS and Unslung but couldn't find any info about it running in Debian ARM.

Thanks!

--
Joe Attardi
jattardi@gmail.com