Best USB stick for the slug

Hi Guys

One of my slugs HD was on the verge of breakdown and i decided to go and get an USB stick instead to make it less succeptable to HD crashes as it runs my mail server.

However i bought a Sandisk Cruzer Titanium (2GB) with 15MBs/9MBs read/write but i must say it feels really slooooooow. So i seriesouly thinking of getting another one.

So I'm really curious to find out what you guys have for experience in this matter before i buy another one

/Mikael