Re: ehci_hcd map_single: unable to map unsafe buffer on a standard NSLU2

Lennart Sorensen a écrit :
On Mon, Sep 10, 2007 at 08:48:39PM +0200, David & Anne-Sophie wrote:

Ok, I will transfert your information to the developper of the driver
and i will keep you in front.

If the driver wasn't using some version control system I had never heard
of I might even have looked at the code a bit. :)

--
Len Sorensen

Sorry, I forgot something. The driver is in the directory : linux/drivers/media/video/em28xx