SNLU2 + Debian + Webcam streaming

Hi to all,

I'm a new enthusiastic NSLU2 Debian Linux user! I successfully made my NSLU a good web/ftp/samba server; now i'm trying to start a webcam streaming to remote control  my NSLU ;-)

I have plugged a usb2 webcam

Bus 005 Device 009: ID 0c45:62c0 Microdia (from lsusb)

and compiled and configured the module:  uvcvideo

so the dmesg say:

usb 5-7: new high speed USB device using ehci_hcd and address 8
uvcvideo: Found UVC 1.00 device USB 2.0 Camera (0c45:62c0)

 everything seems OK... but i can't find an application that:

i tested the webcam outside the nslu2 (archlinux laptop) and i get success only with luvcview (it's only a viewer) and ekiga (a messanger-like application) both not useful for snlu2.

The best suitable solution could be uvc_streamer but it use only the JMPEG format not the YUV one :(

Any ideas? Help please....

thanks...

--
Luca