Re: arm: ICE building quantlib

* [Aurelien Jarno]

> It does build correctly on a machine with more RAM (512 MB), so the
> problem is very probably due to limited RAM and swap on the build
> daemon.
>
> You should ask to requeue quantlib on another build daemon.

I notice this problem seems to crop up a lot.  Could the situation
possibly be helped just by taking the more memory-starved buildds
offline?

Disclaimer: I don't really follow development, but just read this list
because I own a Debian slug.  This was just a thought I had..

Øystein
--
This message was brought to you by the letter ß and the number e.