Re: jta (web ssh) without sun-java5-bin?

willem wrote:
> I would like to run ssh embedded in a webpage running on the nslu2
> (circumvent firewalls blocking ssh access with putty).
> This can be done with jta (http://packages.debian.org/stable/net/jta
> or http://javassh.org), but jta requires java virtual machine, which is
> not available for debian arm (sun-java5-bin only for i386 and amd64).

I haven't tried it but there is also ajaxterm which uses Python on the
server and AJAX on the client.

Alternatively, run your ssh daemon on a port that isn't blocked, perhaps
using transconnect (which isn't packaged for Debian) to get through the
web proxy.

Oliver