Re: Kernel configuration file in Debian/NSLU2

En/na Martin Michlmayr ha escrit:
* Xan <DXpublica@telefonica.net> [2007-05-06 19:34]:
But for that, I need to know what are the configuration file of the
default kernel (2.6.18-4-ixp4xx)

You can find it on your slug in /boot/config-*
Well, thank you very much

2) Secondly, maybe I want to enable selinux that it's installed but
not activated. For do that, I have to change and put "selinux=1" in
kernel parameters (following the http://wiki.debian.org/SELinux),
but in slug it's installed redboot and apex and I don't know how can

http://www.nslu2-linux.org/wiki/Debian/LVM has a description about how
to change the command line that APEX will pass to the kernel.

3) Thirdly, I want to know how backup _all_ the contents in the slug
and how can I restore it if the new kernel I compiled not works

This will make a backup of your flash:
  cat /dev/mtdblock? > mtd-backup
Use tar or any other tool to make a backup of the USB disk.

But how can I restore things?
Thank you very much for your answers

Xan