NSLU2 with WIFI

Hi,

I have a NSLU2 and I want to connect it to my wireless network. I have
several wireless cards based on the chip rt2570 or rt73. I compiled the
modules rt2570, and rt2x00 with module-assistant and put the firmware in
the directory /lib/firmware and the card seems that it works. I can
detect my access point (iwlist scan) but I can`t associated with it.
dmesg say this ...

wlan1: authentication with AP [ap mac] timed out

Now I am following these instructions ...

http://www.nslu2-linux.org/wiki/Peripherals/WirelessNetworkAdapter
(section rt73)

... but they seem complicated.

Another question.

Exists ndiswrapper for arm arquitecture?

Thanks.