Re: success report, armel on nslu2

Cool! But that's still a fair number of steps. Why not create
nslu2.img and write it to the disk with dd? My nslu2 is still
stranded in a datacenter cabinet in Fremont, so I can't try it
myself and find out why it doesn't work.

Jeff

On 4/26/07, Martin Michlmayr <tbm@cyrius.com> wrote:
* Jeff Breidenbach <jeff@jab.org> [2007-04-10 22:53]:
> >Yes, yes, please put up a nslu2 disk image!!  I want to see if I can get
> >a working debian Install.
>
> My spare nslu2 accidentally got left in a remote datacenter.
> So it will be some time before I can actually do this. Maybe
> someone else will oblige in the meantime.

I have done this now: http://www.cyrius.com/debian/nslu2/unpack.html

If someone could check my instructions, I'd appreciate it.  It's
possible I forgot to mention something.
--
Martin Michlmayr
http://www.cyrius.com/