more than two hard drives runnig under debian

Hi all

Ive been reading round NSLU2-linux and am interested in trying to
place another two hard drives in my slug, the ideal situation would be

Hard drive 1 - mouted as /
Hard drive 2 - mouted as /servers/media
Hard drive 3 - mouted as /homes
Hard drive 4 - mouted as /var/www

I know i can partion the two drives i have to da this but as my slug
is replacing my current server the above mounts are all on seperate
drives and would like to keep that kind of setup

Ive notice that there is a page on soldering two more ports and as all
my drives have there own power source hopefully this wont be a problem
or i could look at trying a hub

I was just wandering if any of you have tried this and if you had any success

thanks

John